Intake Procedure:There shall be an intake of 100 students which is a total of 2 basics units
Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Social Sciences/Humanities, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program.
c) Admission Procedure:
Admission shall be done on the basis of
(i) Performance in the entrance examination which comprises of 3 sections:
– General English (25 Marks)
– Science/Social Sciences (30 Marks)
– One essay (15 Marks)
(ii) Past academic record –
Class X, XII and Degree
Performance in the entrance examination will have a weightage of 70% and the remaining 30% will be allotted as per the past academic record.
* The college will conduct the entrance examination at the college venue.
Parents & Students
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy.
Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL OUR MAINLINE